[Bordermarch] A&S v. College: The Battle Begins

Ivy Crane ivy.crane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:54:41 PDT 2010

 Libby and I have pooled our resources and have decided to use each the best
of our talents in our busy schedules. For both the Youth Bardic and Youth
Archery, I will be doing the calligraphy and she will bestow upon it
beautiful illumination.

Outside of that, unless you count the odd scribblings of cryptic College
Algebra or the almost art I made by spilling synthetic blood on my clothing
in Biology lab as A&S, I've been pretty much swamped mundanely.

Can't wait to see you all at Melees though :)

Lily