[Bordermarch] ?

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 09:45:56 PDT 2010

To our good Baron,
  As someone who has opened about 2 to 4 pickle jars  per event, I think the
pickle jar represents B.A.M. and your dream shows your wife having trouble with
it, but, as to which part of the knife she was using ( the blade or the handle)
to hit the lid you did not say. If she held the blade and struck with the
handle, which is the correct way to loosen  the lid, then  you  feel that she
needs your help to finish the job, HOWEVER if she was using the blade as a
hammer instead of a wedge to pry the lid loose then maybe you think she is doing
something wrong with the way she is doing her job and you need to step in to
correct the problem. Or just lay of late night eating!!!!
Ld Slovaczek