[Bordermarch] Baronial Pot Luck - Final Call!

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:24:43 PST 2010

Greetings Bordermarch Campers!

This is the final menu list for the Bordermarch Perpetual Pot Luck.
Anything told/written/given to me after this morning will be considered a
happy bonus and warmly welcomed, but I won't be reminding anyone else about
their commitments.

Thursday Evening:
Foil Packs - TEs Santiago & Elizabeth
Chicken & Stuffing - Jillian & Thomas

Friday Morning:
Cocoa - Kat & Bear
Fruit/Sweet breads - Jillian & Thomas

Friday Lunch:
Cold Sideboard - TEs Santiago & Elizabeth
(lunchmeats, cheese, eggs, rolls, tortillas, Tea, other goodies)

Friday Supper:
Pasta Fagiole - HE AmberLea
(Italian chili)
Bread & butter - Jillian & Thomas
Salad - HE Therese
Green Bean bundles - Mistress Tessa
Pico de gallo - Biau-Douz
Smoked meats - HE Dafydd
Pumpkin pie & zucchini bread - Ly. Colecte

Saturday Morning:
Cocoa - Kat & Bear
Rissoles - Jillian
(meat pies)
Maple Bacon/Sausage rolls - HE Dafydd

Saturday Lunch:
Cold Side - TEs Santiago & Elizabeth
5-flavor Beef - Jillian
Chicken spaghetti - Ly. Padraigin

Saturday Supper:
Wassail - TEs Dafydd & Dena
Gumbo - HE Dena
Rice - Ld. Calvin
*Mystery Dessert* - Ly. Lilliane & Gabrielle

I have a couple of folks as yet un-committed and a couple who have said
'I'll bring X' but not for what meal/when.  Hot water should be readily
available at any time.  Many camp stoves/grills/chafing dishes should also
be available for the asking.  Anyone desiring to help out but not cook, I
know we could use paper plates/bowls/disposable silverware as well as foil,
cooking pans/dishes, extra breads/crackers and other goodies that are
non-perishable.  If you have an extra cooler that might be used, please let
me know...we have a LOT of food to carry through till Sunday morning.  If I
missed your name or your contribution, please a.) let me know and b.) bring
it anyway!  The more the merrier is ALWAYS the case with food.  If you're
reading this please come visit with us any time.  We love all our SCA family
near and far and want all the visitors we can wrangle, with or without a
food donation.  Come share our meal with us and help us celebrate another
successful BAM!

Expect individual reminders shortly!

In Service,
Lady Jillian Saint Andre