[Bordermarch] Baronial Pot Luck - Final Call!

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:14:01 PST 2010

I am rather upset after reading this. HE Santiago agreed to bring a few cans of corn. My mouth has been watering for the taste of corn since hearing he was bring some. Yet he is not listed below......Can we have verification as to whether he is bringing the corn or not?

A very disappointed sea fairer in need of canned corn,

Chrestien Brule