[Bordermarch] Response concerning Auto-crating

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:07:03 PST 2010

HE Santiago is right!!! Events are tough to do (but fun!!) and if anyone would like to help out at 12th night (get some experience running) I would LOVE to help!!! Don't be afraid to step up and run an event....you will always have help!!! I have learned in my BLAH years..lol..That this is an amazing family and there is always someone who will help!!! EVEN THE PIRATES!!!!

And VIVAT our Baron and Baroness for being there when we call!!!