[Bordermarch] BAM?

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 19:45:59 PDT 2010

M'Lord Grant,

Thank you for your generous offer to let me use your favorite pillow, but I must
insist that you keep that sheepskin to warm yourself should it get cold at BAM.
One other point; if you were to let me borrow your pillow it would automatically
become mine due to the Echo-Spirito-Who's-Got-the-Domino treaty that was signed
during the fourth reign of King Louis of Lumbar.
It seems the ESWhoGD treaty explicitly stated that all favorite sheepskin
pillows once freely given to another for temporay use, will henceforth by Royal
decree, become the permanant personal property of the previously stated
'Temporary User".

And besides all the verbiage I just coughed-up in response to your offer; I must
tell you that I have gotten to know you quite well Mr M'lord Grant, and the part
you mentioned about the sheepskin being "pretty clean"  scares the hootis out of
me!

HE Santiago