[Bordermarch] Toys for Tots Prize for Stargate Yule

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Mon Oct 18 05:22:46 PDT 2010

Greetings Unto the Populace,

Hi I am Lady Valeria your Toys for Tots Liaison. I am looking for an Artisan
to donate a prize for the Toys for Tots Drive and Raffle that we will be
having at Stargate Yule this year. For every new and gently used unwrapped
toy that is donated, a raffle ticket we be received for the for said prize.
The Prize can be anything (some examples are a Camping Chest, a camping
Chair, Stain Glass, Handmade Leather Pouch,,,etc ) . If you would like to
donate the Prize please contact me privately at Vbrown3 at gmail.com  .

In Service to the Dream one Toy at a time

Lady Valeria Marcella De' Martinez

--
Valerie W. Brown