[Bordermarch] Will she ever stop

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Oct 23 14:39:52 PDT 2010

seneschal adolph, mehbeh i'm late in seeing your notice due to
inaccessibility to this mail line for two weeks,
 and for sure cryptic in one hand keyboardding at this time as the left half
portion of my frame doth not worketh...
but i haf to tell you that her excellency elisabeth did not cause this
pretzel fall down cracking of my limbs and stretching of my joints;
in fact she is a nurse supreme who adith my recovery

you're just sad  because i can't hand you hammers or nails up to the castle
staircase.
you're just sad because now maybe you need to make the hospitality soup.
you're just sad.
and i, on pain meds, or not, am unfraid of yew.