[Bordermarch] Important Stuffing

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:49:34 PDT 2010

Large cans, Your Excellency...always go LARGE!

Please see me at fighter practice if you can and would like to share in our
Bordermarch Encampment Pot Luck for the Friday night of Melees.  The theme
is vaguely Italian, but don't feel held back if you're more in the mood for
something else.
Thus far we have:
Pasta Fagioule - HE AmberLea
Garlic Butter & Bread - Jillian & Thomas
Salad of Everything - HE Therese
Something Yummy - HE Tessa
Something Else Yummy & maybe sugar free? + Cookware - HE Elizabeth
3 (it's on the list!) LARGE cans of Corn - HE Santiago
Cookies - Chrestien

There are 3 other entries:
Chicken Spaghetti - from a ?
Pico De Gallo - from no one at all
RICE - Calvin, who included every identifying title he could think of in
case we forgot who he was.

If you would like to bring something that needs heated, or you need some
other cook/serving ware that you don't actually possess, please let me
know!  Elizabeth & Tessa both have houses full of extra gear that they would
love to have their beauteous husbands pack and haul for them so that we all
may eat better and more than without.

I would also like to have at least a couple of breakfasts to share with our
camp, if anyone is interested.  Thomas & I will be bringing at least one
thing to share for Friday & Saturday mornings.  This will not be enough to
feed everyone to the full...but I hope it encourages everyone else!  Ask me
for ideas on what you can bring...I'm sure we'll think of something.  DO NOT
ask Santiago...

In Service,
~Lady Jillian Saint Andre