[Bordermarch] March A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 3 11:57:53 PDT 2011

   I have just finished a hair kerchief for myself in thread crochet, for
   those 'bad hair' days... I am in a swap on a knitting/crochet forum
   online that's Lord of the Rings based, and so I have charted my swap
   partner's name in Elvish (Feanorian Letters;
   Elvish Tengwar like those used by Gandalf at the end of the Third Age).
   (That's off the Hobbit Rune Generator website, I don't know these
   things, to me it's just Elvish!).

   I'm off and running on this piece, filet crochet, and I would like to
   chart "Welcome" as well for something I can use for a greater variety
   of purposes. It's been fun.

   Must finish the last bit of my mom's socks, I think I goofed up on
   something and I've been steeling myself to go back and figure it out.

   Lady Meresankh