[Bordermarch] News media, Beaumont Enterprrise blog: "Weekend Warriors"

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 14:02:26 PDT 2011

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/cat5/2011/08/21/weekend-warriors/#.TlUeScQn63I.facebook

See if you can connect to this link for an article about Bordermarch, Rogers Park, Sunday afternoon practices...

The one fellow comments back to ask could we please keep the walkways clear.
(Our chairs maybe? ...or where we stand around? Mostly, our chairs are on the grass, from what I see.
I'm fairly certain that our "gear" is on the grass or on our tailgates.)
At any rate, let's please be aware and continue to be public friendly.