[Bordermarch] Tent Size, etc. for Germanicus and Dane the Red

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:28:31 PST 2011

Evening Bordermarch, especially Aaron!
Per request of Santiago and Tessa, IF Connor and I still get to make Gulf Wars at last, we'll be arriving on Sunday, and his tent is 9X9, while mine is 10X18 (maybe a little smaller).
I managed to get a clear schedule with the airline, but unfortunately one of the twins just had her car's motor freeze up, and she has to have transportation for college, so right now she has my car.  Hopefully we'll figure out something and see you all there.

Germanicus