[Bordermarch] DEMO???????

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:46:44 PST 2011

Greetings!!!

I have just gotten off a private chat with Ravens Forts Hospitaler and he is asking for help with a HUGE DEMO. He explained he has tried for 4 years to get the SCA in on this festival and would like to extend the invite to Barony Bordermarch.....

 (Messages taken from our chat)

        "David Brown

        February 21 at 10:12pm

        we have been asked to re create the village of hewstown in Scotland in the time of SAM Houston's ancestor, sir Hugh de paduinan.
we
 need heavy and light fighters who can talk to people about their armor
and explain that this is how they fought during the time of sir Hugh.
we
 need artisans. weavers, metal-smiths, armorers, illuminators, beading
and more. now the village is Scottish but it is a trading village so
many different types of people will be there."

"the
 time period for Sam Houston is Texas revolution so we have to create a time-line so people will not think that the middle ages and Sam Houston existed togetherit will be fun. i also told the event board that we would bring in more people so this has got to work."

"Dates are April 29-May 1. At Sam Houston Memorial Museum in Huntsville"

So can we help??? This is a DEMO and it would be nice to go. I told him I would spread the word and let everyone know. I am hoping to go and would love some more Bordermarcher's to attend!

As I find out more info I will let everyone know. If you have any questions then please feel free to message me and I will try to get you an answer!!!

Lady A