[Bordermarch] February A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 24 20:30:20 PST 2011

I'm still working on socks for my mom, I took a little break to work on a headscarf for myself in crochet, making up as I go along. Hope it comes out well. :-)
Then I need to finish Mom's socks, get going on a pair for my niece. Still dreaming of being able to knit something lacy for a head scarf for my garb, but I haven't found the 'right' pattern yet.
Ldy Meresankh