[Bordermarch] February A&S

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 21:32:23 PST 2011

Thank you for the reminder.
In recent weeks I have attempted preparing foods by period redactions and
doing a bit of research and article preparation for the newsletter.
Feb 22, 2011, at the Grace Co-Op's DEMO opportunity at their RenCranival, I
sat along side Mistress Nerak, sewing hand work, in the entrance to their
RenCarnival welcoming arrivees,
and also attended one evening class of the Calligrapher's Guild led by HE
Theresa and Lord Bieu.

On Monday evenings at the armoury meetings, there has been at least one
consistent worker, M'lord Sonny/Conrad who is making his green leather
armour.
Also two other ladies sewing:  M'Lady Melia and M'lady Mary

Tessa