[Bordermarch] December 2010 TRUMPETER

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jan 1 16:42:30 PST 2011

Greetings Bordermarch Readers,

The Dec 2010 TRUMPETER found on line at <bordermarch.org> is beautiful!
Thank you, Chronicler Officers!

Everyone, please turn in your mandatory permission forms to the Chroniclers for your future art work, stories, photographs taken by you or of you, etc. to be published.
There are 3 various forms which the Chronicler Officers are required to have on file in order to include your items in the publications.
To follow s.c.a. policies, these forms are checked on by Kingdom level and above.

The Dec issue is a grand recap of the Nov 2010 Bordermarch Autumn Melees, pictures included, with congratulations to those who were so deservedly awarded
and with multiple thanks to any and all who joined forces to make the event happen, plus detailed plans for January 12th Nite 2011 easily accessible.

Welcome to new local participants for whom BAM 2010 was a "first event!"  May your stories last for ages and bring other new participants
in your footsteps. The pictures you took and some of the stories we have heard from some of you are filled with fun. Keep it so!

It is with leadership such as Their Excellencies Elisabeth & Santiago as Baron & Baroness of Bordermarch
that we populace are all inspired to help make the fun happen, because they both are always in the trenches with sleeves rolled up beside all other laborers.
BAM 2010 is fine proof of populace and neighbors who step up to responsibilities that have often been cared for by others;
proof that life is good in Barony Bordermarch and people want to be a part of it; proof also of our ol' stand-by quote: "Many hands do make light work!"

Fondly, your servant in these current middle ages,

Tessa