[Bordermarch] 12th night last call

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:45:56 PST 2011

Hello to all!!!

I am wanting to put out a "food list" no later than Thursday. If you could please email back what you are planning on bringing so I can get a list together for the last min planners. ;) As of right now I do not have any meat dishes or breads! I was going to do a hog but the meat didn't get killed...lol

Also everyone who gave me their addresses should have gotten their invites in the mail already. REMINDER**** If you have tables/chairs please bring them!!!!

As of right now everything is ready and just waiting on Saturday. The Crew is planning on being there early to set up and be ready for everyone to have a nice relaxing day! REMINDER****** SITE OPENS AT 11am!!!!!

Thanks
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
daughter to HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter & Claudia de Granada
Barony Hospitaler