[Bordermarch] Just a few reminders!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:30:25 PST 2011

Just a few reminders

Site don't open till 11 am!!!!Fighting starts at 12 (high noon)Bring a dish (check feast list sent yesterday)
Bring table and chairs (If you have them)PLZ DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS!!!This building is VERY VERY VERY SMALLLLLLL,,,,,So if you want a good spot please be there at 11!!!! Not taking any reservations on tables!!!Bring things to be able to clean your dishes. You will be able to rinse/wash them but do NOT put food in the sink.
I think thats it for now if I think of anything else I will send another message!!!

Angel