[Bordermarch] LAST Feast list and Itenerary

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:36:10 PST 2011

Ok as asked by her most excellent, beautiful, kind, and loving Baroness Elisabeth Here is a LAST food list and an Itinerary of the days events

Food List!

Meats
     Libby-baked herb chicken     Lady Pamela-hamburger/bean dish    Grant Hevrin- Something with meat    Sterling-Zummo’s (Day)    Wesley- Baked Turkey    Bear, Leese and Kat- Pork (Viking seasoning)    Lady Padraigin-meat dish, either a stew or chicken and spaghetti

Veggies/Sides
    Meresankh- side-dish-y    Me- Broclii and Cheese, Green beans, corn    Amie M. Powell-oyster dressing (MAYBE)    Lady Gabrielle-Green bean casserole

Breads
    Bear, Leese and Kat- Wheat bread-Cherry/ honey sauce to go with     Therese- Breads

Soup/Salad
    Tessa-Lentil Soup
Misc

Desserts
    Libby-cranberry sauce    HE Beth- German Cream??? I think…lol    Jillian Saint Andre- 2 pies    Jillian Saint Andre-fruit bread or carrot/spice cake    Amie-dessert (probably fruit of some kind)    HE AmberLea-Pumpkin Pie

KINGS CAKE- HE Beth THHHHHAAAAANNNKKKK UUU!!!!

I am also bringing sandwiches to have during the day and HE Elizabeth says she will be bringing chilli.

Itinerary

11am site opens
12noon FIGHTING STARTS
1pm Children activities (near play ground area if weather is ok)
3pm table decoration contest starts
4:45-5pm Kings cake served
5:15pm ish words from our B&B
6pm Dinner served