[Bordermarch] 12th Night

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 05:33:16 PST 2011

Excellencies,
I arrived late and the 'gate' was already closed.  I got so caught up in saying
"hello" to folks that I neglected to find the gate keeper. If someone could tell
me where to send my fee (there were three of us), I will get it to you ASAP.
Thank you,
EricS

We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.