[Bordermarch] 12th Night forms of address

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 20:35:13 PST 2011

Chrestien,
Not to correct the writer of the note below, but to inform the writer, of
published protocol:
There "are"  s.e.v.e.r.a.l.  "Excellencies" by name within the populace who
receive this bulletin on line.
"To whom" a message is addressed as "Excellency _______," we would
appreciate the designated name.
Thank you for that courtesy in the future.
Apologies for my own oft misspellings of names,
Tessa