[Bordermarch] Q: Heraldry Class

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:07:22 PST 2011

Greetings to the List!

As most of you probably know, HE Santiago pesters me regularly to host a
heraldry class.  If you didn't know that...consider yourself educated!  To
appease his Tyrannical Excellency, I ask the Populace...would anyone
actually be interested in TAKING a heraldry class?  It seems a great portion
of our good gentles are already blessed with registered names and arms, so a
class seems a bit pointless.  If this is not the case, and there is interest
in the heraldic arts, would several of you please step forward (virtually,
vocally, however you like) and let me know?  I'd be happy to arrange a class
and I already have a date in mind.  My good mother, HE AmberLea might even
be prevailed upon to teach it, since I'm a terrible teacher, but a good
stage manager.
Heraldically...

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *