[Bordermarch] Coastal Land at Gulf War XX

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 08:52:38 PST 2011

Forwarded form [Coastal List]

Greetings Coastal Army!
A last minute substitution in Coastal Land Coordinator finds me suddenly in that enviable position (or is it un-enviable?).

It will take me a bit to get my feet under me and get organized, meanwhile go ahead and start sending me your information. (Grafgalen at gmail.com)

Ultimately what I would like to see from each person/group camping with us in Coastal is :

-Number and size of tents, including guy ropes
-Mundane and SCA names of each person
-Registration number of each person
-Date arriving

If you are camping with a group within Coastal (Loch, Stargate, Bordermarch, household name, etc)
- name of Sub-group
- name of person organizing sub group (if any)
-any general public area tents you hope to include, space allowing (cook tents, dining pavilions, etc; space will depend on the number of people in the group and the size of their personal tents)

Space is allotted at 225sq ft per-preregistered person.  If you have people attend that are not pre-registered please remember that _no_ land will be allotted for them.

Pre-registration by mail ends on January 31st and electronically by February 18th, so hurry and get yours in!

See you all at the War!

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
Coastal Land coordinator, Gulf War XX