[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Jan 26 04:43:48 PST 2011

Greetings Bordermarch,

Our Populace meeting will take place at 7:00pm this Thursday in Gander Mountain's back room, that's tomorrow night for those without a calendar.

We can discuss the goings-on that took place during Round Table last Saturday, and rejoice in the golden moments of Bordermarch's 12th Night!

We need to talk about Bordermarch's upcoming A&S Day at HE Therese's house during our Populace meeting because of the annual Sugar Festival taking place in Nebraska.

We also have to make plans for Gulf War, and begin discussing Bordermarch's Baronial.

I was hoping that our Middle Eastern Dance Guild would perform for the populace this Thursday.

All of our officers will be giving professional officer's reports at populace in case someone important just happens to be there!