[Bordermarch] Thanks!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:39:37 PST 2011

1st I need to apologize for not being at last nights meeting! The hospital ran every test imaginable!!!

2nd I want to thank everyone for their calls and prayers. M'lord SENISHIO is home now and as well as can be expected after being rear-ended by someone going 75 mph!!!  We find out today that the driver of the other vehicle was not for America and went on record saying "he didn't realize traffic had stopped!" Our car....well...its dead!!! RIP!!! lol! Thanking God today that the kids were not in the car at the time. But the whole experience has given many many many funny stories that would be good to tell around a camp fire. I didn't know a person could be so funny while doped up on morphine!!! It was suggested to M'lord that next time he needs to reach out a parry the car away from him, because thats what a good fighter would have done! So just remember to watch for those cars that don't stop and remember to parry!!!

Thanks!!!
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
daughter of HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter and Claudia Maria de Granada
Captive of The Company of the Phoenix
Hospitaler for Barony Bordermarch