[Bordermarch] 12th Night

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 22:26:30 PST 2011

Greetings my dear Ericus,

I understand the Barony is not supposed to pay the rental  fee for the
building use for events unless we advertise the event, have members  sign
waivers, and have non-members pay the non-member fee, and since  Bordermarch's
Twelfth Night has always been a "non-event" gathering, with no  waivers
required,  I personally paid the fee, plus the deposit and clean-up  fee, and it
was decided to ask for a $5 donation for adults at the door,  with a $1 fee
for children ages 6 - 12. By the time feast started, we had not  only
collected money to repay the amount paid to the Church, but also $192  additional.
The Barony might decide to keep this amount in a separate  fund (not mixed
with baronial funds) to use for future Twelfth Night events  expenses.  I am
going to put the funds in a marked account for the  Barony members to use
for next year's use, with the guidelines of our  Treasurer.

Valencia

In a message dated 1/10/2011 3:10:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,