[Bordermarch] June A&S

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:22:49 PDT 2011

Let's see...

Further work on the blackwork-in-gold sleeves.

Went to Scribal guild once in May & once in July (Thomas did way more than
I)

Prepared 5-flavor beef, researched the method and ingredients and am halfway
through what will eventually be an article for the Trumpeter along with the
recipe.

Along with Thomas & HE AmberLea, prepared a basket for TRMs, including:

1 loaf each olive ciabatta, rosemary ciabatta, & beer bread
1 jar homemade basil butter, with basil we grew ourselves!
1 cloth jar-cover with blackwork
1 batch of oatmeal shortbread cookies
1 large breadcloth, blackworked with TRMs arms motifs

I may have done other things, but I don't remember them!