[Bordermarch] (no subject)

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 05:37:20 PDT 2011

Dearest Lady Val,
You and Charles are much in our thoughts during this journey of bereavement
in the passing of your own sweet Mother. Your Mother indeed was a precious
loving one whose legacy of love and tenderness live on in you. Prayers for
your travels and for your path, with thanksgiving that she had you.
May Peace be unto you.
Our love,
Simonn & Tessa