[Bordermarch] (no subject)

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 5 15:41:44 PDT 2011

Greetings sweet Lady
Your Mothers passing saddens me, but that you were able to bring her such
happiness in her time of pain tells me of the love you two shared and that is
the bond that even death cannot break. My family's prayers go with you and
Charles in your journey and may you have a safe trip.
wes  and family

________________________________
From: "ladyval at aol.com" <ladyval at aol.com>
To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org; k_brantley at hotmail.com; cpicou at ctwllp.com;
cre8tivtess at yahoo.com; ric-deb.parrish at sbcglobal.net; Dave.Lathrop at valero.com;
Dave.Lathrop at valero.com; d_fox at hotmail.com; d_fox at hotmail.com; VFults at aol.com;
kpicou at gt.rr.com; lburgin at gt.rr.com; PeachRosesx2 at aol.com; dely44 at yahoo.com;
saintesun at gmail.com; sca.libby at gmail.com; simmons4204 at yahoo.com;
dragonut at swbell.net; thetexladi at sbcglobal.net; SuzA1A at aol.com;
kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sent: Sun, June 5, 2011 1:31:32 AM
Subject: [Bordermarch] (no subject)

Dear Friends,

Just a message to let you know that I got a call yesterday (Friday) that my
Mother had passed away  peacefully in her sleep.  She had just turned 95 in
January and my brother had taken her to his house in Baton Rouge in March.  I
made her a CD of me playing the church organ a couple of weeks ago, and the home
health hospice lady called to tell me that she asked to listen to the CD every
single day and she especially liked hearing my voice on the recording. She had
been in such pain the last few weeks that I am so happy she is in a better
place.  Keep us in your prayers as Charles an I make the 8 hour drive to Conway,
Arkansas for the funeral service scheduled for Tuesday.

Janice