[Bordermarch] (no subject)

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:22:36 PDT 2011

On behalf of my mom and family we thank you for your prayers. This is also a thank you for all the people who have sent prayers for the family. Thanks and love
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter & Claudia Marie de Granada
Daughter to HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Member of the Company of the Pheonix
Hospitaler Barony Bordermarch