[Bordermarch] Words from the Crown for Gulf War, for every Ansteorran who attends!

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 16:25:54 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: King of Ansteorra
To: Ansteorra-Announce at ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:22 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorrans at Gulf Wars XX

Unto the peoples of the Mightiest Kingdom in all the world, Greetings from Ulsted, King!

Please, travel safely to the distant lands of Gleann Abhann - the roads can be hazardous, and there may be Trimarian brigands upon the path!

It has long been a tradition that those from Ansteorra who take the combat field receive some small token from the Crown as thanks.  However, We charge each of you who make it to Gulf Wars to seek out either Myself of Her Majesty Ebergardis.  We have a token for each and every one of you, fighter or no, for We know all too well that the fighters only get to the field with the support of many.  So - if you enter or simply observe the Arts and Sciences, if you shoot archery or throw live steel, if you ride horses, or take a class, if you help secure that elusive "shopping war point", if you entertain, if you party in the Ansteorran tradition, if you simply enjoy the company in your camp, especially for those who offer hours of selfless service, FOR ALL OF YOU, WE HAVE A TOKEN!  We will have them at Chili on Wednesday, at court on Thursday, and with us throughout the war.

But to claim your token, you must make it safely to Gulf Wars XX - so be especially careful!

With love and pride,
Ulsted and Ebergardis
King and Queen of Ansteorra!