[Bordermarch] Caravan to Stargate/Loch Baronial April 9

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 07:50:16 PDT 2011

Lady Jillian,
Your endeavors and hospitality for the Bordermarch family in the upcoming
road trip are greatly appreciated!

Regrets from Count Simonn and myself at missing Stargate's stepdown and
investiture and Loch's Baronial,
 for, verily, if we are healthwise able to take to the roads, we have
promised our cousin Her Highness Morganna, Gleann Ahbann,
to attend and witness her coronation across the Great Sabine which divides
two neighboring kingdoms.
Both Their Excellencies of Stargate and their Next-cellencies of Stargate
have acknowledged our regrets.
We do send our love with you in your caravan along with prayers for
godspeed.

If you have need of several more table cloths to spread for the many, I will
happily loan you a few. Please adivise.
Godspeed,
Countess Tessa