[Bordermarch] Caravan to Stargate/Loch Baronial April 9

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:12:26 PDT 2011

I'm so glad to have Wolfstar along side us!  Anything you like and are
willing to share is most welcome at the table.  So far I have some meats &
breads and a dessert to offer.  I believe my Excellent Mother is planning on
bringing a rather large veggie tray.  TEs Bordermarch haven't disclosed
their offering, but have promised it will be good, or at least better than
year-old bologna.  Fruit or hardy cheeses or crackers would be very good.
It will probably be a warmish day, so anything that sounds good in the heat
will do!

B&B, will we have the big Slovacek coolers available to us?

Tessa any offer you make is ALWAYS welcome...and we will sorely miss your
grace and Simonn's presence.  Commend us all to HRH/HRM Gleann Abhann,
please  :D

Is anyone else bringing kids along?  I will have at least my Morgan and
possibly Lil' Bill for the day.  Morgan will want to know how many of his
weapons he should bring (honestly, he'll try to bring all of them anyway...)
to share.

Busily baking, I am...

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *