[Bordermarch] Bordermarch's newest Knight Marshall

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon May 23 05:01:43 PDT 2011

Congratulations are now in order for Lord Biau-douz de la Mere, for finally attaining the coveted position as Bordermarch's newest Knight Marshall, VIVAT!
His affliction been the main reason for the slow transition to Knight Marshall-hood, but he claims that except for the occasion outbreak of bumps, the worst of it is over.

For years and years Lord Biau has been diligently honing his martial skills during fighter practices. Although his job as a tug-boat Willie guy demands most of his attention, he has been forfeiting his coffee breaks to practice his pell work.

HE Elisabeth and I have the utmost confidence in Lord Biau's ability to carry out his new duties as Knight Marshall, and we are pretty sure he'll get his reports in on time.

Our thanks go out Lord Zane, Bordermarch's retiring Knight Marshall, for his excellent service and dedication to the barony, VIVAT!
We know that in his heart of hearts he hated to have to give up his position as Knight Marshall, but we also knew that he knew that we needed a new Knight Marshall because his 2yr warrant was up. Perhaps we can find a new officer's position for Lord Zane in the near future.
When you next see him please give him a big hug for a job well done!

Santiago and Elisabeth,
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch