[Bordermarch] Populace tonight

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu May 26 11:51:30 PDT 2011

Populace tonight! Same place! Gander Mountain's Lodge Room, 7:00pm we've a few things to discuss;

1)      Our upcoming Baronial;

a)      Who are the Coordinators

b)      Who is running Gate, one person all day or split shifts.

1)      Who is getting the Gate seed money, and when.

2)      Whoever gets the Gate seed money needs to get it with a check from our Treasure

3)      When does Gate close

4)      Are the Gate sheets up-to-date

5)      Do we have enough gate sheets

6)      Do we have enough waivers

7)      Is there a comp list already in place

8)      Have the people running gate taken a recent gate class

9)      Will there be any form of hospitality in the way of eats or drinks at Gate

c)       Waterbearing

1)      Supplies needed and monies for supplies

2)      Who is helping with Waterbearing during the event

d)      Classes

1)      How many, pavilions and tables required, supplies required, schedule

e)      Event schedule

1)      Updates to webpage

f)       Nobel's luncheon

1)      Supplies required, who is running it, and is help required.

2)      Has anyone checked for TRM's likes and dislikes as far a food goes

g)      Feast

1)      Coordinator?

2)      Who's bringing what, has a list been generated yet

3)      Supplies needed to keep food hot or cold

4)      High table?

h)      Set-up and tear-down

1)      How many tables and pavilions needed

2)      Who is getting the stuff from the shed at the Jones country, and when

3)      Who knows what to get for the event

4)      Will anyone be spending the night at site

5)      Ambiance? Who's taking care of it

6)      SCA signs for the main road, who is setting them out

7)      HE Elisabeth and I will be bringing the baronial pavilion, thrones, pillows, a few tables, food, drink, pop-up pavilion waterbearing coolers, a couple torches,
(The rest are of the torches are at site), rugs, and who knows what else.

i)        Misc
                    1) Have all the Champion's gift baskets been filled and put together
2) Has a list of the Champion's gifts been made
                    3) If a personal gift is in the Champion's basket has a tag been made to recognize who gave the gift
                    4) Gift basket for TRMs, have baskets been purchased for the all the gifts
                    5) Award recommendations

              K)   Lyst
                    a)  supplies, pavilion, tables, chairs, who

                l)    Anything special happening before, during, after court..like a public flogging or something

                                There's much more, but I forget.

2)      The Ansteorra Heraldric/Scribal Symposium that our fair barony is hosting at the end of July.

3)      The much anticipated excellent Officer's reports which are always inspiring.

I'm really looking forward to those Officer's reports