[Bordermarch] Baronials event planning meeting cancellation

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 19:36:02 PDT 2011

Due to the death of my grandmother I will not be able to host the Baronial Event
planning meeting this coming weekend. Malcolm and I will be contacting our
coordinators over the next week or two and getting final preparations in order.
We plan to head to the Colmesneil site to pick up tables and pavilions the
weekend prior to the event. If anyone would like to help us haul them back down
here we would be greatly appreciative.

in service,

Nikolai