[Bordermarch] Pot Luck (late...)

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:13:42 PST 2011

In the hustle & bustle of getting ready, and having Lord Thomas at home and
underfoot, I've forgotten to send out the email reminders for those folks
who've offered something for our Baronial Pot Luck on Friday evening!
Here's the list:

Jillian - red chili (it has bean, onions, several colors/flavors of
peppers, beef & pork: consider yourself warned)
AmberLea - green chili (black & white beans, chicken, green chilies &
tomatilloes)
Atli - white chili (no idea what's in it, but it sounds good!)
Biau-Douz - pico de gallo
Tessa - rice
Padraigin - cheese, vast quantities thereof
Slovacek - bread
TEs - cornbread, lemonade, & dessert
Dona Leah - brisket & veggies
Jakob - peaches

TEs & several others have offered utensils, cooking paraphenalia, & heat
sources for the Barony's use as well.  This year we'll have a kitchen
pavilion, many fire pits, and hopefully several good places (ice chests,
etc.) to store any goods brought to site as well.

As a group we're only planning one community meal (Friday's supper) but
anyone who wants to cook at site and share, or bring something to offer to
the group at other times, is more than welcome.  I will have fruit breads &
muffins available most mornings and throughout the day.

I only ask that you clean as you cook and don't leave a mess behind for
someone else (namely me!).  If you need something or have further
questions, see me at site!  We're packing and finishing today and leaving
as soon as we can pull Morgan out of school tomorrow morning.

Vivat Bordermarch!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
"...**very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. Wilson?"*