[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Trumpeter needs HELP!

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 11:28:27 PST 2011

Greetings my beloved fellowship!

I hope a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving was had by all!

HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! Like the noble Humpty-Dumpty, I took a great fall late Friday night at BAM...I was forced to leave early and was unable to obtain any photos or contributions from my cherished BAM! I am nursing a sprained wrist and twisted hip (this is a slowly and painfully typed missive! LOL!), so please take pity on me.

I beg of you, my faithful contributors and readers, that if you have anything, articles, stories, tall-tales, pictures, art, scrolls, championships, awards, etc., could you please send it to me at pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com ! I really need as much help as possible this issue...and if you have any reports of Barony/Ansteorra happenings from the month of November, those would be greatly welcomed as well!

If you have any releases to go with your contributions please be sure to send them, otherwise contact me off list to see if the needed release is already on file. We do have an extensive log of releases, yet wish to continue growing it!

I can not begin to thank you enough all of those who have been so gracious as to contribute in the past and I know I will be even more so grateful for any assistance given this issue!

Reverently in Service to the Dream,
                      Lady Pandora Penncraft,
                           Deputy Chronicler, Barony Bordermarch
                                   Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!