[Bordermarch] Need for Cry Heraldry at BAM and camping space??

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 08:15:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a need for Cry Heralds at BAM this season?  If there
is and Y'all haven't already put it together, I would be happy to volunteer to
do that.  Please let me know soon.

Also, on another tangent, I would like to ask if there would be room in the
Baronial encampment for M. Nerak & I to join in?

We are certainly willing and able to kick-in to the communal food set up with
foods and equipment such as an oven, extra cooking stoves, Lanterns, tables,
etc.  Please let me know on that one, too if you will.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Sincerely,
M. Jalali of Salamis,  Bordermarch West