[Bordermarch] Need for Cry Heraldry at BAM and camping space??

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:30:17 PDT 2011

Vivat Jalali! Vivat Nerak!
Any and all cooking equipment will be happily welcomed!  Whatever you have
room for, although at this time we don't have an accurate count of such
supplies yet.
As I'm sure you've both read, our flavor-theme for Friday night is
chili...so anything complimentary to that would be good.  I'll keep track
and send you reminders if you like, as well.  Friday night's pot luck is the
only organized meal we'll be putting on for the event, but the cook tent &
communal area will be open and available for use from Thursday afternoon
through Sunday morning as needed.

Thank you so much, can't wait to see you!

Already excited...
--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
"...**very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. Wilson?"*