[Bordermarch] substitute Baroness

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:45:48 PDT 2011

   Oh, great & powerful Adolf the Bear...it is truth that thou truly speaketh...What a moment for you to take initiative...Now is the time for action...Forsake temporarily your duties as Lord & Squire to Count Simonn...release your hands from the goats' udders...Take up the action for which only one as qualified as you are suited...Attire yourself in Her Excellencie's garb & finery & accompany His Excellency, arm-in-arm, into court as the proxy Baroness...The baron may require smooth facial skin to shower his "lady" with public displays of his mirth & affections...What happens after court shall truly stay at BorderKeep...A sacrifice such as this should probably warrant an Award of the Order of the Silent Trumpet of Bordermarch as we, the populace of Barony & Kingdom, will likely not keep silent our own trumpets, whether ordered or not...Think of the notoriety, the acclaim, the service to our Excellencies that these great acts will accomplish...Yours in honorable service, Ld Biau-douz de la Mere, Pen & Sword Marshal of Bordermarch.......  PS...You stepped right off into that one my friend...