[Bordermarch] BAM - loaner garb

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:38:34 PDT 2011

Greetings sir.
As hospitaler I do have a dress to loan.I will be at the event on Friday and would be glad to get it to you once you arrive.

Anyone else whom may have things I can loan out please get with me.

Thanks
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
Mother to Elvin the hunter and Claudia de Granada
daughter of HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Hospitaler Baring Bordermarch