[Bordermarch] Baroness

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 10:13:00 PDT 2011

Interesting that the Baroness is alive and healthy after I brought attention to her peril.

Interesting that the normally effusive Baron has suddenly gone quiet.
That the night shuffler felt compelled to confirm that the Baroness was in good health, as if she was expecting other wise.
That the tinker has no input.
That meat head (now known as the mute herald) does not show his face.
Where has all of her defenders gone to?
The song bird, Swordsman, El Captain?

I can see that during the time of my absence many things have changed.  I can only hope that the Baroness is safe in her own Barony, not to mention the approaching hoard of goat men on our frontier.

Adolf

PS. You hair is just fine baroness