[Bordermarch] Baroness

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:52:23 PDT 2011

Personally, I did not recognize any peril that required assistance... of course, I take many of my cues from the baroness, herself.
If she does not seem concerned...
Thank you for the heads-up; I will give everything a second look, now (as I'm sure we all will). ;{>
EricS

We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.