[Bordermarch] Populace news

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Oct 28 06:48:39 PDT 2011

Greetings Populace,

Last night's populace was blessed with Lord Atli's first time white chili. He found the recipe in the back of one of his Grandfather's old Popular Mechanics and decided to whip up a batch for our populace to taste. I'll have to admit, it did taste wonderful!

It seems that Lady Jillian was suffering from some sort of consumption or pox and did not have the strength to prepare any treats for the populace. She was kind enough to send her man-boy, Lord Thomas, on to populace all by himself. He strolled in with that John Wayne/Fred Sanford swagger that he is so well know for, all the while toting his laptop and ditty box of papers. We decided then and there he was absolutely "The Most Interesting Man" we had ever seen!

Countess Tessa contributed, by way of Lord Zane, some more supplies to fill the complimentary baskets we put in the showers at BAM for all of our guest to enjoy.
We did remove the one bar of soap that Lord Zane tried to slip into the supplies only because he had used it and it had hairs stuck on it. We shall save that soap for Gulf Wars.

Lady Padraigin was awarded a hat that looked like a monkey because she was the first to suggest a kayak instead of a boat... VIVAT!
She will wear the hat during Evening Court at BAM.

The ever-so coy Lady Catalina de la Boxe Yeller was present and almost volunteered Lord Jeffrey the Barbarian for Bathroom Duty at BAM. Lady Therese finally had to sit on Lady Catalina's hand to keep it from shooting into the air every time we asked for volunteerisms.

I thought I heard HE Don Armand say that his cadets were going to supply all the folks at BAM's Gate with some hot homemade cookies this year, WOW!

HE Elisabeth told me that when she first glanced toward the back of the meeting room she thought she saw a vintage bottle of Vinnie Sauvé that someone had left in one of the chairs, but when her eyes finally focused she realized it was not a bottle of Vinnie Suave', it was instead Bordermarch's very own Italian Stallion.... Vinnie Vincois!!!!!!
HE Elisabeth said she sort of swooned when she realized it was Vinnie Vincois, but it could have been her medication.

No one would look at us when we talked because Lady Padraigin was sitting right next to us with her new Monkey hat on; it was a bit unsettling.

Jacob Ruet-Russ vowed to make at the very least, a bunch of plastic dumbeks from a hammered out 1968 Mercury station wagon's chrome bumper, and then teach others how to do it in a class during BAM. This man has boundless energy.

We ended up at the Chinese restaurant again and closed it down. The evening's discussion was centered around corn, flying squirrels, Great Danes, and boats. Lord Vinnie Vincois tried to beat me to my car and open the door for HE Elisabeth, but I was there to intercept his suaveness' and not only open the door, but also shut it ever so lightly so as to not pinch HE Elisabeth's stuff.