[Bordermarch] spare camping gear if needed to borrow

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Oct 26 04:50:37 PDT 2011

Greetings to our wonderful Hospitaler Angel!
   I have a 10x10 and a 10x12 tent that you may use for loaner gear... they
a set and even have a small tunnel that attaches then together if you set
them up side against side.  Only issue with them is they leak if it rains-
so a couple tarps would be needed if it looks like we are going to get rain.

Phocas