[Bordermarch] Into baskets for shower houses at BAM [was Re: spare camping gear if needed to borrow]

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 14:00:03 PDT 2011

Angel,
I will provide
a few new (sealed) tooth brushes,
several personal bars of bath soaps. and
a few travel-bottles of shampoo.
These items will be brought to you.
:)
Tessa

Also as Hospitaler I have planned on doing the bathroom baskets. If there is
anyone who would like to donate anything for those baskets please let me
know. I will be more than happy to pick up these items. For those that dont
know...I put anything and everything in the baskets from soaps to razors to
tooth brushes. So if you have any of these just let me know. Again calling
or texting maybe a better way to communicate right now.