[Bordermarch] The King's Knuckle Hunt

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Sep 9 11:38:43 PDT 2011

I've been steadfastly researching a medieval board game called "The King's Knuckle Hunt" for the last few weeks but have found very little info pertaining to the game.
It seems that four shaved knuckle bones from a hog were used to occupy the spaces on the carved playing board, and a bound bundle of chicken feathers was somehow incorporated into the game. Although it was a common man's game it was occasionally played by the Royalty of the day.

Let me know if any of you have more info about the game.