[Bordermarch] The King's Knuckle Hunt

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Sep 22 11:49:38 PDT 2011

A reliable source, who wants to remain anonymous, has given me some more pertinent information concerning the medieval game called "The Kings Knuckle Hunt".
I was told that knuckle bones were indeed used for gaming during the medieval period. I was also told that most often the knuckle bones were thrown into the air when used in medieval games. What I extrapolated from this information was the knuckle bones used in the "The King's Knuckle Hunt" were thrown into the air. I shall strive to find out what happens after the knuckle bones were thrown into the air.