[Bordermarch] We have a situation

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 04:37:25 PDT 2011

Last night at 6 pm, Thorgard was told by his boss that he was going out
somewhere to west Texas today to set up a trailer for a crew that will be
working out there this weekend. He left just an hour ago to go into work to
pick up the trailer and take it out there. He doesn't know if he can get
back in time to hold our Fighter Practice tomorrow morning.

I will be there and I will try to bring the loaner gear if I can get the
boxes into my truck tomorrow morning. But we will need a marshal.

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"